On May 2017 Alpha Version of Flutter was released and who knows in coming 1 year,Google will create the Beta-3 version of its own newly built SDK.Now, for those who are not much known about this SDK thing i.e who are not much aware about Mobile App development thing, SDK is defined as Software Development Kit, which just means that is a set of tools that can be used to develop Software applications targeting specific platform.
Now the platform above mentioned means that on which Environment it is working, and the most important feature of this flutter thing is that it supports Both iOS and Android.
Lets Put Some Spotlight On this!!
Flutter includes a modern react style framework, a ready made widgets and development tools. These components will enable you to design, build and debug apps.
Everything in Flutter Is a Widget: Widgets are just building blocks for defining user interfaces (Everything Displaying On Screen).
UI design in Flutter involves assembling and/or creating various widgets. A widget in Flutter represents the description of part of the user interface; all graphics, including text, shapes, and animations are created using widgets. More complex widgets can be created by combining many simpler ones.
If anyone who is known about mobile App development will get this point that, from views to separate views as well as the layouts controllers are all defined under widgets in Flutter.
Simply Widget can be :
- a Structural element (like a button)
- a Stylist Element (like a font or color)
- an aspect of layout (like padding, margin)
The Flutter framework contains two sets of widgets which conform to specific design languages. Material Design widgets implement Google’s design language of the same name, and Cupertino widgets imitate Apple’s iOS design.
Plus Points Of Flutter
- Fast Development : There is a hot reload feature in Flutter, which enables developers to paint their app to life. It enables developers to quickly experiment,build user interfaces, add features and solves bugs faster. Experience sub second reload times, without losing state on emulators, for bot iOS and Android.
- Efficient : Flutter enables developers to make changes in the code during compilation time, also after fixing crashes app will be start to debugging from where it left off.
- Expressive and Flexible UI : Flutter has in-built beautiful material design (Android Guidelines) and Cupertino (iOS Flavour) widgets , with platform awareness i.e the natural interfaces of iOS and Android will be differentiated though they are made on same thing (Flutter).
- Native Performance : One of the most prominent feature of using flutter is that the native feel of an Android App and an iOS App will be there, like Scrolling, navigation Icons,fonts etc.
Hopefully You Guys like this simple, short and probably most convenient form of information about Flutter . Soon Will upload more stuff related to flutter